Terms and conditions
Thank you for your interest in our competition – we (Phillip Island Winery) are excited to have you taking part!
Please find below all the details, terms and conditions.
1. This competition is open to any Australian resident aged 18 years and older, from the 30th of October at midnight, 2018 and runs until the 30th of December, 2019 at midnight.
2. To enter, entrants must submit their “bucketlist idea” with a valid email address through the Bucketlist Cider competition page.
3. A single winner will be chosen based on their creativity in their answer.
4. One entry per email address only.
5. Winner will be contacted via their email address and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated.
6. The winner will receive a prize pack food and drinks tasting for up to four people at the Phillip Island Winery valued at a maximum of $200.00. No alcohol is permitted for persons under 18 years of age. The prize is valid for 3 months and cannot be exchanged for cash. Arrangements to be made with the Phillip Island Winery team and winner as to use of prize.
7. Beyond the prize, entrants are responsible for any and all expenses incurred (such as travel, accommodation).
8. Any entrant can be disqualified for improper conduct or breaching the terms and conditions.
9. We reserve the right to change, suspend or end the competition without notice.
10. We are not liable for any losses, damage, or personal injury in relation to the competition or the use of the prize.
11. Entering this competition means you understand the entry requirements and accept the terms and conditions listed here.
Competition by Phillip Island Winery - any questions please reach out as we’re always happy to help.
Phillip Island Winery
414 Berrys Beach Rd,
Ventnor VIC 3922, Australia